The Vertical Jump Obsession in Basketball Spreading Faster Than You Can Possible Imagine

Basketball is a great sport. Now I know you don't need to be an American to make this statement. Why do I say this? Well, it is because of the experience I had last year when I traveled to a Remote village in one central African country called Cameroon.

I've always wanted to go to Africa, so I made this childhood dream a reality last year. My choice of this African country was due to the fact that I wanted to be away from basketball for a while. And knowing that Cameroon is a big football nation, I thought basketball would be pretty dead there. So I won't have to think about vertical jumps for a while. But I was completely wrong.

After spending 5 days just relaxing and shuttling between my hotel room, nightclubs and parks, I was a bit bored so I decided to ask the hotel receptionist if there was any gymnasium where basketball was played. I explained to her that I would like to check on my vertical jump status. I was asking out of frustration because I knew there won't be any basketball court. I did not even think she would know what a vertical jump is. To my surprise she said there were actually 5 places where I could play basketball just around that neighborhood

So I decided to go check them out and see for myself. You would not imagine the quality of play these guys had there. The teams were so professional that I wonder why Cameroon is so unknown in basketball. After watching for a while, I decided to play with them. The fact that I came from America did not help me at all. Everybody was on me. Why not? After all America is considered the best in basketball, and every American should be able to play. Sounds funny, eh?

We had a short vertical jump contest after the training, and I bet you I was defeated hands down by this local unknown guy who is not even playing professional basketball!! They even had a vertical jump club in their gym. I console myself by saying that maybe it's because of the 5 days relaxing when I did not touch a ball. But deep in my heart I knew something was wrong here.

The vertical jump obsession is real, and it is spreading fast round the world. Especially in basketball.

Below is the list of the 3 products that can greatly improve your vertical jump
1-The Vertical Jump Manual
2-The Vertical Jump Development Bible
3-The Vertical Project (Double Your Vertical Jump Leap!

No comments:

Post a Comment