Vertical Jump: Here’s How it All Started

As a young basketball player I wanted to improve my vertical. I was an average athlete with a vertical in the mid 20’s. I was confused by all the different programs that provided me with nothing but hype and ineffective training. Each year I tried a new vertical jump training program: Air Alert, Jump Soles, Plyometrics. As a college basketball player and jumper in track and field I trusted in my coaches to provide me with effective training results. After years of training all I had to show was a 29-inch vertical.

Click here to Greatly Improve Your Vertical Jumps With The Vertical Jump Manual!


During a two year mission trip away from training, basketball, and vertical jump training, I gave great thought to how my training went wrong. I developed a theory and started training local athletes using a few exercises each day. With those few exercises I saw more results than I had seen in any other training method. I continued to research, test, and develop vertical jump training programs.

After returning from my mission I tested out the theories on myself. I was untrained for two years and at 6’4” I could hardly dunk. I devoted the following months to my training techniques and at the end of that time I dunked nine inches behind the free throw line, 360 dunk with two hands, and touched my head on the rim. My vertical had skyrocketed as I had always wanted. Wherever I went people asked me how I jumped like that. I soon developed the multi-faceted approach, and had athletes writing me thank you letters on a regular basis.

I have been involved with vertical jump training for over ten years. I have developed my own vertical beyond 40 inches and helped hundred of other athletes to exceed 40+ vertical inches. The program provides an athlete everything they need to reach their peak vertical explosion and quickness.

Click here to Greatly Improve Your Vertical Jumps With The Vertical Jump Manual!

No comments:

Post a Comment