Jacob-Conor: I have a Better Vertical Jump now so i can dunk Easily!

I have to say it is well worth the price u offer to your customers. I can already dunk off the dribble thanks to my great vertical jump leap. Another benefit of your training was the increased speed i had that propelled me to a 40 yard, 70 yard touchdown receptions. I am only in 10th grade but now I start on the varsity team. I am the only one that can dunk on my team and i am 5'11. Today I had 19 points. 4 of them were on offensive rebounds where I completely jumped over the 3 defenders around me and went up strong. Another basket I had was on a fast break against a 6'4 guy. I saw him loading for the block, me just made a move round another defender knew in this situation i wouldn't get higher then him because of his height. I jumped up put my hip into his body and hung in the air longer than him to receive an easy and 1. That really hyped up my team as we won 77 to 47. I've scored on many layups by just soaring above the defenders. I scored 27, 11, 16, and 19 in my scrimages so far. Thanks for the program and thanks for improving my vertical jump."

- Conor

Below is the list of the 3 products that can greatly improve your vertical jump
1-The Vertical Jump Manual
2-The Vertical Jump Development Bible
3-The Vertical Project (Double Your Vertical Jump Leap!

No comments:

Post a Comment